Saturday, June 5, 2010

Miley Reacts About the "Lesbian Kiss" Issue

Miley Cyrus is standing by her raunchy June 3 Britain's Got Talent performance, in which she simulated a lesbian kiss on stage.
On her official website, the singer, 17, writes:
"To all my fans, Thank you for all the support you all show me. Sometimes you’re the only thing keepin’ me goin’ strong! There are so many people out there that are so negative and always causing new issues. I feel like the entertainment industry has become nothing but a disgusting tabloid.
“I performed ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ this week on one of my favorite shows here in the UK Britian’s Got Talent. Which is totally true, there were some amazinnnggg acts (but of course no one could focus on that.) I had such a blast and was so honored to be on that stage. That being said during my performance I supposedly ‘KISSED A GIRL’ and this is the newest thing to cause controversy.
“I promise you I did not kiss her and it is ridiculous that two entertainers cant even rock out with each other without the media making it some type of story. I really hope my fans are not disappointed in me because the truth is I did nothing wrong. I got up there and did my job which is to perform to the best of my ability. I just want to put an end to this right now and just say one thing to everyone out there making this performance such a big deal.
“GET OVER IT! NOTHING HAPPENED. THERE ARE WAYYYYYYY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD. Let’s start focusing a little less on making up ignorant rumors and focus a little more on world peace! We gotta a lot of work to do if we wan this earth to be here much longer. Let’s make a change! It wouldn’t hurt the world to show a little more love. X M”

Well.. Take a look at the video yourself.






Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails