Friday, April 30, 2010

Style Icon of the Day: Alexa Chung


Alexa Chung.


Alexa's Style according to her. "I don't like to look too neat. On TV I wear dresses mostly. If I'm not wearing a dress, then I'm always wearing jeans and band T-shirts. I have doubles of everything because I keep buying the same thing. I have lots of cable-knit cardigans and a variety of blazers."


Alexa Chung's style is effortlessly stylish, and a lot of girls admire her for that. Her career bloomed from being a model, then advertising to music videos and her own miniseries on Fashion TV (FTV) .
• Brown hair - Green eyes
• Height: 1m73 (5'8)
• Shoe: Size 6 UK
• Model, Actress & Present
• Measurements: (34-24-35)
• Born: 5 November 1983




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails