Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Screw Style

So, I saw a lot of people having their own blogspot where they express themselves. :) Then I decided to make one too. :) I love fashion and I'm addicted. I wake up every morning thinking on what to wear, and sleeping thinking what to wear the next day. Pretty unusual.
My style icons are Taylor Momsen, Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens. And I get alot of inspirations from Chictopia.com and Lookbook.nu. :D Those are pretty awesome sites. :)
I'm currently typing this is the middle of the night, it's 12:05am and my mind is pretty messed up and I can't think of what else to write right now. ;)
Btw, I'm from the Philippines and I'm 17 years old. :D
Fly by again and I'll make updates.
Thank you! :D

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails